It’s my mom’s birthday! And yes another reason for Adventuroj to celebrate!
And to share my adventurous feet to my family, I planned to take them to Palawan (since the last for my dad was at Boracay). And since I’ve been already here before, I’ll be their tour guide. But for convenience sake (it’s always a priority when you’re with mine believe me. haha!) I’ve just booked a tour package.
First day itinerary:
- Arrival at Palawan – 10am
- Travel to Jamp Pension House with free transfer (sundo)
- Preparation for the City Tour ++ Freshen up
- Lunch at DAMPA Seafood Restaurant
- City Tour (free pick up by Travelwise Tour Agency) – 1pm
Palawan City Tour
The city tour included a visit to the following places:
- Running tour at Palawan Baywalk (best visited at night time to unwind as the place is located near the beach)
- Puerto Princesa City Cathedral
- Plaza Cuartel
- Pasalubong Center
- Irawan Crocodile Park
- Mitra’s Ranch
- Baker’s Hill (with free merienda from the tour package)
How Much is Palawan City Tour?
- Regular tour packages cost 600php (transportation is via van)
Palawan City Tour Contact
- Travel wise Tour Agency – 09284204271
Budget Palawan City Tour
- However if you’re on a tight budget, like me when I’m travelling alone or I’m in on my adventures, you could rent a tricycle (which could fit up to 4 persons) for only 300php.
- Way off better since you could control your time, no need to rush unlike when you’re with a tour group as you ‘own’ the tricycle. haha
- Or if you really are on a tightest tight budget – then you may follow this.
|Take a multicab going to Sta Monica, tell driver to stop at the Butterfly Garden||20|
|After visiting Butterfly garden, take another trike to let you bring to Baker’s Hill (2km)||15|
|Take another tricke or have a walk to Mitra’s Ranch (1km)||15|
|Try to have a walk back again to Baker’s hill or take a trike, tell the driver to bring you to Nat’l Highway and there wait until another Multicab going to Irawan, and tell the driver to stop at the Crocodile Farm.||7|
|Stop over to Iwahig Prison and Penal Farm|
|At night Firefly Watching @Iwahig River, PPS City|
|Ride Multicab back to City|
|Rode “Bayan – City Hall” jeep to City Hall (P7)||7|
|Puerto Princesa City Hall|
|Puerto Princesa Sports Complex|
|Rode “Irawan Jeep” to intersection going to Baker’s Mill / Mitra’s Ranch|
|Rode Tricycle to Mitra’s Ranch (P15)||15|
|Walked to Baker’s Hill. BUY HOPIA. 43/BOX|
|Rode Tricycle back to highway intersection (P15)||15|
|Rode “Irawan” jeep to Rizal Ave (P7)||7|
Stay tuned for the remaining Palawan adventure!
|The above blog post is part of my Family Trip to Palawan Adventure series of posts that happened last October 25-28, 2012. To read more the rest of the series, click on the following links: Palawan Family Trip: Arrival and City Tour | Palawan Underground River Tour (PPUR Tour) | Palawan Honda Bay Family Trip
Wow, looks like you’ve really enjoyed your stay there. Nice pictures and details!
Hope you can come back to Palawan and try visiting El Nido this time 😀
Gonna be in Palawan 1st quarter of 2013 🙂 susubukan ko yung alternate city tour mo. Malaki matitipid since wala naman akong oras na hahabulin 😉 Good job! (Y)