Another pit stop in the Pagudpud Tour is the historical Light House of Cape Bojeador in Burgos.
The Light House was built in 1892 by the Spaniards to guide sea farers that time. It’s also known as Faro de Cabo Bojeador, and perhaps one of the oldest in the country.
One could also enjoy the beautiful view of the South China Sea from the historical construction.
Walking through it is mysterious enough. Just imagine going in it alone late in the afternoon with the light bading goodbye and the darkness welcoming.
Good thing that we have the sun shining brightly upon our visit here.
How to go to Cape Bojeador?
The visit to the Cape Bojeador is part of our Pagudpud Tricycle Tour with Kuya Rene
- South and North Pagudpud Tour (Tricycle)
- Rate: 1,000 pesos per tour
- Contact Details: 09208532047 look for Kuya Rene
Pagudpud Budget Tour Details
Here is the list of the activities you can do to appreciate Pagudpud.
- Swim and surf in the breathtaking Saud Beach
- Thirty minutes trek to majestic Kabigan Falls
- Stopover at Patapat Viaduct with blue skies and blue sea waters as backdraft
- See Bantay Abot cave, where waves hit the cliffs
- Drop by Agua Paraiso, where waves hit the rocks
- Enjoy huge wave and white sand in pristine Blue Lagoon(Maira-ira beach)
- Witness Pagudpud sunset
- Visit Bangui Wind Mills, Bojeador (Burgos) Lighthouse, Curimao, Laoag, Paoay and Vigan
Here’s our ‘trike’ tour guide s’trike’ing a pose. ^^,
|The above blog post is part of my Ilokandia Ultimate Adventure – Laoag – Pagudpud – Vigan tour series of posts in the Ilocos Region, Philippines that happened last November 28 – December 2, 2012. | Ilocos Adventure: Laoag Vigan Pagudpud Budget Itinerary | Laoag City Walking Tour: Places, Food, and Fun Treats | Ilocandia Sand Boarding and 4×4 Ride in La Paz Sand Dunes | Paoay Tour: Paoay Church, Malacanang of the North and the Paoay Lake | Bangui Windmills: The Answer is Blowing in the Wind|