One of the historical places that you can visit in Cebu is the Cebu Heritage Monument that is located on the original Plaza Parian. The Heritage of Cebu Monument showcases the significant and symbolic events in the history of Cebu from the time of Rajah Humabon to the recent beatification of Cebuano martyr Pedro Calungsod. The monumental sculptural tableau is the work of national artist Edgardo Castrillo. Construction began on July 1997 and inaugurated in Dec. 8, 2000.
More AdventuRoj Adventures in Cebu
- Yap-San Diego Ancestral House
- Magellan’s Cross
- Basilica Minore Del Sto Nino & Cebu City Cathedral
- Mactan Monument and Lapu-Lapu Shrine
- Fort San Pedro / Plaza Independencia and Casa Gorordo Museum
- Taoist Temple
- Adventuroj Ventures Cebu’s Edge Coaster and Sky Walk
Did you like my post? CLICK THIS to have more adventures delivered straight to your email inbox.