The first night of our Cebu-Bohol tour was spent at Panglao Beach, Bohol. Since it’s a night time, the beach wasn’t that scenic so I’ll just the image above for those who’d like to know what it’s like at daytime.
Panglao, Bohol at Night
Alona Land Resort
We’ve got a reservation at Alona Land Resort in Panglao for our overnight stay. It’s one of the cheapest one along the area as most offer sky high prices.
Other Cheap Places to Stay at Panglao
- Oops Bar 1100 php
- Dumaluan Beach 1800/nyt (4 pax)
- Bohol Divers Resort 2500 php
- Paragayo Resort: 0918 7183316 next door to a good restaurant (powder keg). Deluxe 2,300″
More AdventuRoj Adventures in Bohol
- At Bohol Dauis Church
- Baclayon Church & Museum: A Filipino Heritage
- Bohol Loboc River Cruise
- Bohol Tarsier Encounter
- Thrilling Chocolate Hills
- Biggest Bohol Python Snake named Prony
Did you like my post? CLICK THIS to have more adventures delivered straight to your email inbox.