Howdy fellow adventurer?
I’d like to welcome you to this brand new year! I know last year we haven’t seen each other that much – you could probably say that I’ve been on hiatus. But don’t worry, this year I will be back!
Yes, Adventuroj is back again, WITH MORE!
Each new year holds an exciting promise — whether it’s a blank canvas for a new beginning or an opportunity for improvement on what’s already great. We have the potential to do whatever we set out to accomplish as long as we keep a positive perspective.
So this Year of the Horse 2014, this adventurer, born also on the Year of the Horse, will set to do more, go far & make a difference!
As they say, “Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.”
2014 Travel Calendar
- January 29 – February 3, 2014 – Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia – Brunei Birthday Trip!
- February 14-19 – Batanes Valentines!
- February 22-25 – Let’s Conquer Sagada!
- March 8-10 – Hike up Mount Pinatubo!
- March 15-16 – Calaguas Island & Bagasbas
- March 20-23 – Bantayan / Malapascua Island
- April 11-14 – Whaleshark Diving at Donsol, Sorsogon
- April 19 – Holy Week, Passion Play and Crucifixion at Cutud, Pampanga
**The remaining trips you’ll find out later in my blog. Stay updated!
Cheers to a fruitful and travel-ful 2014 ahead of us! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” —Mark Twain