On our first day in Cebu, we decided to go on a Cebu walking tour rather than hiring a taxi or an expensive tour package. So below is the path that we’ve taken, along with the pictures of memories along the way.
Cebu Cebu City: Walking Tour
- Start off at Parian Monument which is also known as Heritage of Cebu Monument
- Yap-San Diego Ancestral House, located just across Parian Monument
- Walk over to Magallanes Street (2 or 3 blocks away), towards Magellan’s Cross
- Across you’ll find the Basilica Minore Del Sto Nino & Cebu City Cathedral
- There are two museums nearby that you can visit the Ballanong Balandi and Jose Rizal Museum.
- Walk over to Fort San Pedro / Plaza Independencia
More AdventuRoj Adventures in Cebu
Did you like my post? CLICK THIS to have more adventures delivered straight to your email inbox.
How many hours do you think I need to spare my time for this walking tour? Can I do it after 15.00 but manage to visit it all? Thanks